Friday, August 16, 2013

This Week's Contest Winners and Craft Inspiration From the Beach


Congratulations to this week's winners, who will each receive our best-selling Sea Life clip art collection:

Carey Burns Oh the things I could create with this...
 
Lady&theForest Absolutely LOVE your stuff! Dover is my go-to first for all my crafts before anywhere else for ideas!! And I love my emails with free stuff in them every week!!!

Wendy Wow...this is an awesome collection of underwater images. I would love to win this set and create some collages with the images.
 
tcandkk Looking at these images creates flashbacks of the joys of beach vacations as a child.
 
John Payton What a great collection. I live close to the Atlantic Ocean, and just seeing this artwork makes me want to visit the beach, but it is oh so very 'hot'...guess I will just stay home and create something...if I only had a nice sealife collection :)
 
Barbara Moore I love love love Dover!


And, now, for this week's inspiration...we've created a Pinterest mood board full of beach, sea life, and coastal decor and craft ideas that you can bring to life using our Sea Life collection!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment