Friday, August 30, 2013

This Week's Contest Winners


Congratulations to this week's contest winners! They will each have our Steampunk Sourcebook collection added to their DoverPictura account absolutely free!

Bernie@OneMixedBag: I have wanted to venture into playing with steampunk for a while now. 
 
April Barton: I've been using Dover design books since college. Always found inspiration in the pages. Now that I am teaching, I use them to illustrate design and drawing techniques to my students. My high school art classes would greatly benefit from the steampunk inspired designs.

Teddee Grace: Oh, the flying machines, the women on tricycles and that dragon doorknocker! Count me in!
 
stampgram: Oh I would love to play with this collection...big big fan of steampunk!...and DOVER!

vivie: I love steampunk...I also have a nice collection of Dover graphics books, so this would be a nice addition to my collection! What an awesome chance!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! So excited to have this. More playtime for me! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete