Looks fun, doesn't it? You can draw you own design or transfer your favorite image for DoverPictura and carve away!
Here's a basic list of the supplies you'll need to get started:
- Small piece of wood - around 2-3" square will work nicely
- Gravers and chisels for cutting - these can be found in the woodworking aisle of most craft stores
- Printers ink - water or oil based, depending on your personal preference
- Glass for spreading the ink
- Roller for rolling the ink
- Paper- you may choose to practice on scraps, but be sure to have some nice thick paper on hand for the final prints.