Friday, August 23, 2013

This Week's Contest Winners Plus a Review of Little Kids Stuff


Congratulations to this week's contest winners! They will each have our Little Kids Stuff collection added to their DoverPictura account absolutely free!


Funcards: What a cute collection! Really adorable drawings in such lovely colors. A really wonderful addition to your collection!

Lena
: Oh this is so sweet! Absolutely perfect for scrapbooking children layouts, making birthday cards and party invitations!

LMGentzler
: I'm a cardmaker and these images would take my childrens cards and other cards to another level.


And here's a great review of Little Kids Stuff by one of our own blog community members, Diana!

Wow, these designs are just astoundingly, outrageously adorable! I could not take my eyes away, and I could not stop smiling, as I scrolled through this collection of Little Kids Stuff.

All the old standbys are here: Teddy bears, cakes with candles, duckies doing various activities, a cute frog, five different dinosaurs, a turtle, lettered signs, "Party; It's a boy; It's a girl; Happy birthday."

Noisemakers, pacifiers, wrapped gifts, a star, an angel, a ladybug . . .

Then, two pages of Valentine art. Then, art through the year --- St. Pat's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, autumn, Halloween, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year's Day.

The last page is all nine digits, with cheerful colors, polka dots and stripes.

This is just the thing for a grandma like me.

In the photo of me with my dad, I would have been the right age for these designs. That was about 63 years ago, but, I still love them now.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hope you create something wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much ! I'm so excited to win the Little Kids Stuff Collection. I've shopped with Dover for many, many years....way back when hand cutting Scherenschnitte patterns was a big thing. I love this Dover Pictura way. It's great ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my "Little Kids Stuff" Collection winnings. Each image is so adorable. I am tickled "Pink". :-)

    ReplyDelete