Friday, September 6, 2013

This Week's Contest Winners Plus a Sneak Peek of an Upcoming Tutorial

Congratulations to this week's contest winners! They will each have  Photoshop Brushes & Creative Tools: Japanese Motifs added to their DoverPictura account absolutely free!

Genevieve: I love Japanese motifs, this would make a great addition to my Dover collection.
 
JabezDawes: These offer a far more interesting alternative to the other 'tools' collections because of the Japanese genre. This is so much more than backgrounds and textures. I believe I will pick them up right now.
 

We also just heard from Dover Crafting Ambassador Gigi Floyd, who is currently working on a tutorial highlighting how she creates her beautiful beeswax collages using Dover clip art.

"Here's a little teaser for you. This is the piece that I documented from start to finish. I hung the show yesterday, but the opening reception isn't till Friday the 13th. I'm absolutely loving the Kings,Queens, and Courtiers collection----it's my favorite of them all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment